Welcome to Our Community

Hello and welcome to UDevStudio.com your #1 source for developer tools and gaming assets. Please take the opportunity to read the Rules and FAQ forum to learn more about this site.

Duplicate Accounts

• Please be advised. Duplicate accounts are not allowed. If you are having problems creating an account reach out to us on Discord and we will help you. https://discord.gg/AhFgpXhM Duplicate accounts will get banned without notice.

Vehicle 16 Cars for Arch viz 3D Collection [Animated,Rigged .3ds .fbx .c4d]

Bodnarukevgenij

Trusted
Apprentice
BANNED
LV

Dec 23, 2020
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
This message has been reported.
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Collection of high detailed 3d models created primarily for use in architectural still renderings and animations.

DOWNLOAD:

cars-for-arch-viz-3d-model-max-obj-mtl-3ds-fbx-c4d.jpg
6-3d-model-animated-rigged-max-obj-3ds-fbx-c4d-dae.jpg 4-3d-model-animated-rigged-max-obj-3ds-fbx-c4d-dae.jpg model-animated-rigged-max--obj-mtl-3ds-fbx-c4d-dae.jpg 3-3d-model-animated-rigged-max-obj-3ds-fbx-c4d-dae.jpg

Wir3d

Apprentice
LV

Apr 5, 2022
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
I've purchased this for 299 scrip, and still can't see the download link.
It says Download: "View for 299 Scrip"

[EDIT]
I've had to get this on another site, so if it is possible I'd like to get a refund on this.
If not, that's ok also, but I would like to know why I was not able to download it for the future purchases.

Last edited:

About Us

UDevStudio started as a simple response to all the other sites not caring about their community. We endeavor to build a prosperous forum for all to enjoy. We welcome all suggestions and forums to meet your needs.

Our Mission

UDevStudio dedicates itself to providing you the best resources for your development projects. We strive to offer you the tools and space to speak your mind and discuss topics with your peers that will help you succeed in your endeavors.