Welcome to Our Community

Hello and welcome to UDevStudio.com your #1 source for developer tools and gaming assets. Please take the opportunity to read the Rules and FAQ forum to learn more about this site.

Welcome to Udevstudio

• We are happy to announce that ALL ads have been disabled! We will ONLY feature ads paid for by you the community! If you would like to buy Adspace reach out to an Admin or Moderator!

4.26 4.25 4.24 [4ᴛʜ ᴜᴘᴅᴀᴛᴇ!!] Advanced Locomotion System | FPS-Starter-Kit |

chinpasel

Trusted
Apprentice
LV

Oct 18, 2020
Earth
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
Broken Link
Updates will be frequent, this will stay free for all! Feel free to list suggestion's or message me if you would like to help me create content for the overhaul
(ALSO I have created a discord where you can keep up to date on this project and more overhauls!)

Discord Link:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Screenshot (148).jpg

UPDATE 0.1.4 INCLUDES
  • Pistol with ADS (WIP)
  • Further Improved Ragdoll deaths (ragdolls react more to bullets instead of simply collapsing)
  • Fixed Rotation Bug (if using very high sensitivity player can still somewhat see their own head but its much less pronounced)
  • Improved Rotation (Player can no be more accurate)
  • Optimization (ALL blood particles de-spawn after 35 seconds)
  • Changed Impact FX to be less Sparkly
  • Bullet Holes for ALS Object Builder/material (if shooting floor bullet holes show up etc..)
  • RE-VAMPED AI controllers (AI will spread out more, fire from a distance, and pause before/while firing)
  • AI can now strafe
  • Improved Gun SFX (sound will no longer cut out if too many shots are being fired)
  • RE-RE-VAMPED original ALS position/rotation controller (bug where character gets thrown from collisions should be fixed)
  • Ragdoll Sound (when you execute the ragdoll state, your character should make a "oof" sound)
  • AI Perception radius increased +0.5
  • AI change weapons upon seeing you
  • Code Polishing
  • +more
BUGS / FIXES:
  • Dead Enemies stay on mini-map (not fixed)
  • Torch can cause jump animation to stop (FIXED)
  • Bullet trail cuts through muzzle/gun prop (fixed for the most part)
  • Code throwing up Ragdoll/Fire Errors (FIXED)
  • AI will still shoot at you even when line-trace is blocked by teammate (Fixed-ISH)
  • Pistol Still Acts as M4 (WIP)
  • Some blood particles wouldn't de-spawn (FIXED)
Comment / Message me for more bugs to add to list on discord or here!

Next Update/Future Updates might have these features:
  1. Car / Flyable Vehicles this will be rolled out slowly.
  2. AI Teams (TDM)
  3. Player Damage / Death
  4. AI / Player Respawn
  5. Ragdoll Flailing Upon death (unless shot in head or vital organs)
  6. Primary / Secondary weapon switching
  7. Turrets / Implementation of Classes (heavy, assault, scout, etc..) this will be rolled out slowly.
  8. Grenades ;)
  9. GIBS (guts and missing limbs) this will be rolled out slowly.
  10. Working bow
  11. Downed State (maybe)
  12. Improved Hand Drag (gotta learn more about it, started work on it through trial and error haha)
  13. Better Gun models
  14. Better Bullet holes / Improved animations
  15. Complete AI Update
  16. Inventory System / Weapon drop on death
  17. Character Interaction (opening doors / fist fighting) this will be rolled out slowly.
  18. Collection of re-targeted character models this will be rolled out slowly.
  19. +Some more stuff/clean up
(Regarding future updates, I plan to keep updating this until I feel it is perfect and a great way to jump start games. All update plans are subject to change. Example: Someone recommends me a better asset/integration than the planned one.)

GENERAL INFO + Download BELOW:
Its not anything huge but its definitely something. I hope you all enjoy it as much as I have! Last thing, I am VERY new to UE4 and switched from Unity a little over 5 months ago. My workflow and "newness" has made the project a little bit overcrowded in certain folders (aka, I am not good at filing things and making them look really neat) however I plan on slowly but surely increasing my awareness over the files I throw around the place. If you have trouble finding certain blueprints to edit/customize feel free to shoot me a DM and I will gladly assist you.

OG link:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

DOWNLOAD LINK BELOW THESE PHOTOS
Screenshot (155).jpg
Screenshot (152).jpg
Screenshot (161).jpg
Screenshot (199).jpg

Here you go! <3

Liking is free and goes a long way, so please leave a like..... if you like it of course!

Attachments

• Screenshot (117).jpg
    Screenshot (117).jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot (107).jpg
    Screenshot (107).jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot (160).jpg
    Screenshot (160).jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 401
  • Screenshot (158).jpg
    Screenshot (158).jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 305
  • Screenshot (155).jpg
    Screenshot (155).jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 303
  • Screenshot (212).jpg
    Screenshot (212).jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 305
  • Screenshot (192).jpg
    Screenshot (192).jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 179
  • Screenshot (193).jpg
    Screenshot (193).jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 846
  • Screenshot (33).jpg
    Screenshot (33).jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 858
  • Screenshot (152).jpg
    Screenshot (152).jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Wurmholio

Apprentice
LV

Oct 28, 2020
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
I see the start of that hand drag function, would be sweet to see that finished up. That’s something I’ve been wanting to check into for awhile.

Reactions: 1 user

chinpasel

Trusted
Apprentice
LV

Oct 18, 2020
Earth
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
Are you shooting from the character or have you created weapon blueprints?
Hey there! At the moment you are shooting from the character and his prop. In the future and hopefully next update I will be completely revamping the system. I plan on making use of MP system and using mostly weapon BP to commit line traces.

(I'm still kinda new to unreal so let me know if that answered your question or not, ill gladly go more in depth if needed)

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

Asmodaus123456789

Trusted
LV

May 2, 2020
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
Hey there! At the moment you are shooting from the character and his prop. In the future and hopefully next update I will be completely revamping the system. I plan on making use of MP system and using mostly weapon BP to commit line traces.

(I'm still kinda new to unreal so let me know if that answered your question or not, ill gladly go more in depth if needed)
Sounds like you're on the right track

Saar

Apprentice
LV

Nov 4, 2020
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
Really good thanks for sharing for us
i have a question what is the MilitaryWeapSilver folder
and if i need to install the plugin to make it work
if i do 4.26 will work with this plugins?

About Us

UDevStudio started as a simple response to all the other sites not caring about their community. We endeavor to build a prosperous forum for all to enjoy. We welcome all suggestions and forums to meet your needs.

Our Mission

UDevStudio dedicates itself to providing you the best resources for your development projects. We strive to offer you the tools and space to speak your mind and discuss topics with your peers that will help you succeed in your endeavors.