Welcome to Our Community

Hello and welcome to UDevStudio.com your #1 source for developer tools and gaming assets. Please take the opportunity to read the Rules and FAQ forum to learn more about this site.

Duplicate Accounts

• Please be advised. Duplicate accounts are not allowed. If you are having problems creating an account reach out to us on Discord and we will help you. https://discord.gg/AhFgpXhM Duplicate accounts will get banned without notice.

Unreal Plugin 5.00 Ascent Combat Framework (ACF) v2.5.2 - C++ Action RPG Creator

ace961

Power User
Trusted
Apprentice
LV

Jan 14, 2022
Awards
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
The UE5 link isn't working for me- I get a 403 forbidden error, please help I really wanna try this in UE5!

evelyn

Apprentice
LV

Jan 13, 2022
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
The UE5 link isn't working for me- I get a 403 forbidden error, please help I really wanna try this in UE5!
That's normal. Zippyshare blocks a lot of regions including the UK and Germany, so you need to use a VPN.

Reactions: 1 user

Alereasa

Apprentice
LV

Sep 14, 2020
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
The question is, how to make a first-person view? ARM and Camera cannot be child of Mesh. That is, adding the Head socket does not work. The second day I'm scratching my head.

Kukush

Patron
Trusted
Apprentice
LV

Feb 17, 2022
Awards
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
I dont get the 403 errors but can't dl this, just redirection to shady sites and bla bla. Why use Zippyshare anyway? I would really like a clean link for this one though!

Last edited:

bennydz

BANNED
LV

Feb 21, 2022
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
View attachment 42347

Easily create your own high end Action RPG with little to no coding, Multiplayer supported.

Ascent Combat Framework (ACF) is a multi-modules C++ Plugin that provides an extendable and easy to use framework to build your Action RPG in a very short amount of time. It features everything you need to design and create a state-of-the-art fluid Ranged and/or Melee Combat System and supports networking.

NEW! Request the FREE
Sample Project, a COMPLETE GAME made with
and
, ready to be extended and customized! More info on our

Why is different?
Its modular and generic architecture will let you create your very own gameplay avoiding that "garbage asset flipper" feel that most of the indie game have when made with pre-made assets. ACF gives the ability to the developer to shape his vision and build a polished and unique game experience.
NEW!

Documentation:

Everything is exposed to blueprint to be expandable without coding, so you'll have all the power of a professional C++ Gameplay without touching a single line of code.
Note: this requires at least some basic blueprint/unreal knowledge!

Technical Details​

FREE SAMPLE PROJECT on

Features:
  • Generic Character Controller
  • Generic Actions System
  • Curve Driven Animation System
  • Items, Inventory, & Crafting System
  • AI Framework & Companions
  • AI Groups
  • Statistics and RPG Framework (ARS): create your stats & attributes
  • Optimized Collisions Manager (ACM)
  • Targeting System (ATS)
  • Camera Manager (CCM)
  • Combined Animation System and Executions (CAS)
  • Mount System
  • Spells & Magic System
  • Music Manager
  • NEW V2 Automatic Save System
Code Modules:
  • Ascent Combat Framework [Runtime]
  • Camera Manager [Runtime]
  • Targeting System [Runtime]
  • Advanced RPG System [Runtime]
  • Collisions Manager [Runtime]
  • Ability System [Runtime]
  • Combined Animation System [Runtime]
  • Crafting System [Runtime]
  • Executions System [Runtime]
  • Automatic Save System[Runtime]
  • MountSystem [Runtime]
Number of Blueprints: 101
Number of C++ Classes: 154
Network Replicated: Yes
Supported Development Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
Supported Target Build Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4

View attachment 42348
View attachment 42349

V2.0.1 (SAMPLE INCLUDED)
-=Stripped Content=-

nice i try download bro, es last version?

Mar 22, 2022
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
View attachment 42347

Easily create your own high end Action RPG with little to no coding, Multiplayer supported.

Ascent Combat Framework (ACF) is a multi-modules C++ Plugin that provides an extendable and easy to use framework to build your Action RPG in a very short amount of time. It features everything you need to design and create a state-of-the-art fluid Ranged and/or Melee Combat System and supports networking.

NEW! Request the FREE
Sample Project, a COMPLETE GAME made with
and
, ready to be extended and customized! More info on our

Why is different?
Its modular and generic architecture will let you create your very own gameplay avoiding that "garbage asset flipper" feel that most of the indie game have when made with pre-made assets. ACF gives the ability to the developer to shape his vision and build a polished and unique game experience.
NEW!

Documentation:

Everything is exposed to blueprint to be expandable without coding, so you'll have all the power of a professional C++ Gameplay without touching a single line of code.
Note: this requires at least some basic blueprint/unreal knowledge!

Technical Details​

FREE SAMPLE PROJECT on

Features:
  • Generic Character Controller
  • Generic Actions System
  • Curve Driven Animation System
  • Items, Inventory, & Crafting System
  • AI Framework & Companions
  • AI Groups
  • Statistics and RPG Framework (ARS): create your stats & attributes
  • Optimized Collisions Manager (ACM)
  • Targeting System (ATS)
  • Camera Manager (CCM)
  • Combined Animation System and Executions (CAS)
  • Mount System
  • Spells & Magic System
  • Music Manager
  • NEW V2 Automatic Save System
Code Modules:
  • Ascent Combat Framework [Runtime]
  • Camera Manager [Runtime]
  • Targeting System [Runtime]
  • Advanced RPG System [Runtime]
  • Collisions Manager [Runtime]
  • Ability System [Runtime]
  • Combined Animation System [Runtime]
  • Crafting System [Runtime]
  • Executions System [Runtime]
  • Automatic Save System[Runtime]
  • MountSystem [Runtime]
Number of Blueprints: 101
Number of C++ Classes: 154
Network Replicated: Yes
Supported Development Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4
Supported Target Build Platforms: PC, Xbox One, PS4

View attachment 42348
View attachment 42349

V2.0.1 (SAMPLE INCLUDED)
-=Stripped Content=-
Which unreal 5?

UnRealFreak

Apprentice
LV

Apr 20, 2022
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
I guess not everybody knows... Zippyshare is blocked in many European and non-European Countries, included mine. I've tried one of the alternative download sources and I'm downloading this but I'd like to point this out for the future, in case somebody else is going to use Zippyshare again in the future.

Thanks for the share, by the way. I really needed an updated version for my tests and it's what I'm gonna do right now!

PS: Important note/request about the linked Sample Project before I unlock it, because I have one it was supposed to be the last one. Which version is it? The version can be found in the About section of the Project Settings panel. Thanks so much.

Last edited:

cutilldeath

Trusted
Apprentice
LV

Jun 30, 2021
Knowhere
cloud.udevstudio.com
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
I guess not everybody knows... Zippyshare is blocked in many European and non-European Countries, included mine. I've tried one of the alternative download sources and I'm downloading this but I'd like to point this out for the future, in case somebody else is going to use Zippyshare again in the future.

Thanks for the share, by the way. I really needed an updated version for my tests and it's what I'm gonna do right now!

PS: Important note/request about the linked Sample Project before I unlock it, because I have one it was supposed to be the last one. Which version is it? The version can be found in the About section of the Project Settings panel. Thanks so much.

I always post with 2 or more file hosting links, zippyshare, 1fichier, and recently started adding send.cm for backup purposes as well as for users to download, all three provide amazing download speed and samples are for UE5.

cyclops

Apprentice
LV

Jul 23, 2022
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
i like that asset pack but it looks like lack of a folder for it maybe i'll try when its kinda all in pack. thank you for sharing

UnRealFreak

Apprentice
LV

Apr 20, 2022
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
I always post with 2 or more file hosting links, zippyshare, 1fichier, and recently started adding send.cm for backup purposes as well as for users to download, all three provide amazing download speed and samples are for UE5.
I know, I used one of the other links with no hassle. I just took the chance to remind about Zippyshare to anybody, not just you in particular.

Speaking of the Sample Project... I asked sabout the version of it because the last one I got
─ the one I got is the 0.3.2.0 version ─ was supposed to be for UE5 as well but the sample looked exactly the same I had several UE4 releases ago, with no changes and, in the last occasion even with less than it was supposed to be included ─ a crab/spider sorta monster fight, but I saw some other videos with different other stuff I've never seen in the samples I got so far ─ here why I asked about the exact version of the sample.
If you actually own the original asset you can get regularly up to date copies of it
─ I don't see any manifest with it by the way, so I just can't tell if you got it from some other source ─

Anyway, I'm glad you share this but I personally made a mistake trying it again, after abandoning it several times already. I hoped I was going to see some serious improvement this time but nothing went in the direction I hoped, so I'm rather going to use MoveIt and a few other assets ─ Soft Combat Finisher and Easy Combat Softlock among the others ─ I bought over the last months, for a more personal result.

Basically I wasted these 150scripts, with ACF. Ain't about you, of course, I'm not complaining about your sharing but rather about the creators of this asset I believe is not worthy the €400+ they priced it, at least for my needs and expectations. It's a very personal opinion anyway, I know there are many people quite happy about this asset so I do not discourage from trying it. Ain't my cup of tea, that's it.

Again... thanks for sharing it... who knows... I can still find some interesting feature and learn from it anyway, if I dare opening it again.

Cheers!

Last edited:

About Us

UDevStudio started as a simple response to all the other sites not caring about their community. We endeavor to build a prosperous forum for all to enjoy. We welcome all suggestions and forums to meet your needs.

Our Mission

UDevStudio dedicates itself to providing you the best resources for your development projects. We strive to offer you the tools and space to speak your mind and discuss topics with your peers that will help you succeed in your endeavors.