Welcome to Our Community

Hello and welcome to UDevStudio.com your #1 source for developer tools and gaming assets. Please take the opportunity to read the Rules and FAQ forum to learn more about this site.

Welcome to Udevstudio 2.2!

• The board is Currently OPEN for free registration.

Asia set WIP!

sky

Marshmallow Saint
Staff member
JrSupervisor
Apprentice
LV

Website
www.arbella.xyz
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
Current WIP of a small asian bandit village set.

Can i ask what you guys would like to see in a set like this? I need many idea's! I plan to make a temple currently, with a small village outside of it. Currently i've planned a few different style of buildings, the main temple, a well, Some wall signs and small towers. A fire pit (2-3 for cooking, 1 for burning bodies.), Loot piles (So piles of random junk raided from the village, like weapons, gold, food, just stacked in a messy pile) As well as a more neat version (weapon racks, normal food on plates and bowls for a inn, etc)
For the main temple i will also be included more beefed up walls, as the "Temple" is actually a temple thats been convered to a "Bandit castle". (Just think normal walls and stuff barricaded and built up upon quickly and rushed)

I've also made/working on enviroment set. So thing's like rocks, trees, foilage. This isn't included in this project since i will also be sharing it seperately (when made) here, as well as be using it in other projects. Plus you can't really call a rock asian can you?

And yes, once this set as well as the enviroment set is done ill be realising it here for you guys!
AsisaSetWIP.PNG

Reactions: 1 user

Mjchele

Apprentice
Registered
LV

Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
Nice work! I'd also love to see something maybe stylized/handpainted to recreate the same effects of Ghibli Studio

jdrama

Apprentice
Registered
LV

Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
Excellent, looking forward to you releasing this! Any idea for the release date?

sky

Marshmallow Saint
Staff member
JrSupervisor
Apprentice
LV

Website
www.arbella.xyz
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
Excellent, looking forward to you releasing this! Any idea for the release date?
Not for a while sadly. I recently lost my SSD and with it EVERYTHING i have been working on for the past year or so. Very sad about it. Ill post an update here soon if im going to continue. I might! :p

jdrama

Apprentice
Registered
LV

Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
Not for a while sadly. I recently lost my SSD and with it EVERYTHING i have been working on for the past year or so. Very sad about it. Ill post an update here soon if im going to continue. I might! :p
Oh that sucks! Do you mean you physically lost it or it was damaged? Perhaps it could be repaired? Anyway, in future you could backup your stuff online? I try to keep a copy of things I'm working on in dropbox or google drive, just a thought!

About Us

UDevStudio started as a simple response to all the other sites not caring about their community. We endeavor to build a prosperous forum for all to enjoy. We welcome all suggestions and forums to meet your needs.

Our Mission

UDevStudio dedicates itself to providing you the best resources for your development projects. We strive to offer you the tools and space to speak your mind and discuss topics with your peers that will help you succeed in your endeavors.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks