Welcome to Our Community

Hello and welcome to UDevStudio.com your #1 source for developer tools and gaming assets. Please take the opportunity to read the Rules and FAQ forum to learn more about this site.

Welcome to Udevstudio 2.2!

• The board is Currently OPEN for free registration.

Pr0fesseur

Community Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Apprentice
Registered
LV

Awards
Website
Udevstudio.com
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
This Forum is for all those that want to learn or share their knowledge with tools like
3.jpg

Reactions: 1 users

fusky

Apprentice
Registered
LV

Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
I've been experimenting with an Unreal Character creator. Didn't try yet these. Which do you guys recommend? I Know that all of them are kind of good, but I can't seem to find the best for the unreal workflow.

Reactions: 1 user

ZGX

Staff member
Trusted
Registered
LV

Awards
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
I've been experimenting with an Unreal Character creator. Didn't try yet these. Which do you guys recommend? I Know that all of them are kind of good, but I can't seem to find the best for the unreal workflow.
you mean all character creators from marketplace? the main pro of using reallusion character creator is the ability to easily create characters that are made for unreal ik and can be used with iclone to make facial animation. the main con is that you cannot export the character with bodymorphs, which means you cannot let the user customize it unless you manage to make morphs later, even then you will need to morph clothes hair and a lot of other things

Thomas

Apprentice
Registered
LV

Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
I use 6.5 Iclone pro pipeline in the exact way people use Autodesk Motionbuilder.
For the retargeting of nonlinear ,human IK,realtime created motionto rigs&skeletons imported from other programs, to be exported
back to those other programs where my animated characters are
rendered in a professional CG output environment
(Maxon C4D or Lightwave3D).

That said ,I do understand Why Reallusion is trying offer a unified solution for people who want to Create,animate&render everything internally in one program, while also seeking to get a solid foothold selling content to the Multi-billion Dollar Game industry that has ,in recent years, consistently Earned more than the Hollywood & Music industries combined.

Thus as Person, who was never going to render any final output from my "Motionbuilding" application,(Iclone)

About Us

UDevStudio started as a simple response to all the other sites not caring about their community. We endeavor to build a prosperous forum for all to enjoy. We welcome all suggestions and forums to meet your needs.

Our Mission

UDevStudio dedicates itself to providing you the best resources for your development projects. We strive to offer you the tools and space to speak your mind and discuss topics with your peers that will help you succeed in your endeavors.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks