Welcome to Our Community

Hello and welcome to UDevStudio.com your #1 source for developer tools and gaming assets. Please take the opportunity to read the Rules and FAQ forum to learn more about this site.

Duplicate Accounts

• Please be advised. Duplicate accounts are not allowed. If you are having problems creating an account reach out to us on Discord and we will help you. https://discord.gg/AhFgpXhM Duplicate accounts will get banned without notice.

Best Tech of 2020?

Pr0fesseur

Community Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LV

Nov 26, 2019
Awards
Udevstudio.com
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
What new tech of 2020 has you excited? besides the new consoles?
tech_trends_banner_2020.jpg

wonderocean

Apprentice
LV

Jun 25, 2022
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
2020 Was the year I finally moved out and had to take care of myself.
It's now 2022. My favorite new tech of the recent years has been tech that makes life easier!

The most recent purchase that I love is the Roborock S7 MaxV with Ultra Dock.
It just keeps my house clean automatically. I have to empty the dock like once a month and put in fresh water. My floors just stay clean by themselves.
Next thing someone has to invent is some robot that does my ironing for me. (and is affordable)

On the computer side of things, I've recently picked up Unreal Engine 5, and am starting to get into developing games. I have some Pokémon ideas that I think are really cool.
Obviously I won't make any money off it, but I think it's still something fun to do/create, if not for the experience alone of learning how to do it.

About Us

UDevStudio started as a simple response to all the other sites not caring about their community. We endeavor to build a prosperous forum for all to enjoy. We welcome all suggestions and forums to meet your needs.

Our Mission

UDevStudio dedicates itself to providing you the best resources for your development projects. We strive to offer you the tools and space to speak your mind and discuss topics with your peers that will help you succeed in your endeavors.