Welcome to Our Community

Hello and welcome to UDevStudio.com your #1 source for developer tools and gaming assets. Please take the opportunity to read the Rules and FAQ forum to learn more about this site.

Duplicate Accounts

• Please be advised. Duplicate accounts are not allowed. If you are having problems creating an account reach out to us on Discord and we will help you. https://discord.gg/AhFgpXhM Duplicate accounts will get banned without notice.

Pipeline Character Creator 4

Studio771

Staff member
Trusted
Apprentice
LV

Mar 27, 2020
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
Character Creator 4

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

character-creator.jpg

Character Creator 4 (CC4) enlivens and gives personality to any biped humanoid, whether they are humans or creatures. Imagination and creativity are no longer limited by an existing character base; any rigged character can be imported, characterized, and optimized in Character Creator 4. Characters will be fully compatible with iClone for lip-syncing, facial/body animation, and also be ready for mocap animations to save time in production.

:9: The Like Button Is Over There ------ 👉

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

fhovd

LV

Mar 29, 2022
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
Anyone got this working?
Im only getting the initialization of the Content Manager, (Smart Content Manager) and i can't press Start, because the program is of course blocked in the firewall. This makes the content manager panel locked

Also what does the part in the instruction "09. Add Meta Data To programdata folder" mean?

I get the same in iClone8 as well, with the Content Manager

Reactions: 1 user

evgenik79

LV

Jul 14, 2022
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
So, how do I add metadata to whatever folder? There doesn't appear to be anything like that in the dowload. Also, I blocked it in firewall, but what exactly do I need to block in host? I thought that was for websites.

usama501

Apprentice
LV

May 27, 2022
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
Anyone got this working?
Im only getting the initialization of the Content Manager, (Smart Content Manager) and i can't press Start, because the program is of course blocked in the firewall. This makes the content manager panel locked

Also what does the part in the instruction "09. Add Meta Data To programdata folder" mean?

I get the same in iClone8 as well, with the Content Manager
Did you find the solution of it???
Or how you block the host dile for it???

usama501

Apprentice
LV

May 27, 2022
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
So, how do I add metadata to whatever folder? There doesn't appear to be anything like that in the dowload. Also, I blocked it in firewall, but what exactly do I need to block in host? I thought that was for websites.
Did you find the solution of it???
Or how you block the host dile for it???

About Us

UDevStudio started as a simple response to all the other sites not caring about their community. We endeavor to build a prosperous forum for all to enjoy. We welcome all suggestions and forums to meet your needs.

Our Mission

UDevStudio dedicates itself to providing you the best resources for your development projects. We strive to offer you the tools and space to speak your mind and discuss topics with your peers that will help you succeed in your endeavors.