Welcome to Our Community

Hello and welcome to UDevStudio.com your #1 source for developer tools and gaming assets. Please take the opportunity to read the Rules and FAQ forum to learn more about this site.

FASTER

• Thanks @Joker321 for helping Speed up the server! Now we are Supercharged! https://discord.gg/AhFgpXhM

Creating MMO Fantasy Steampunk UE4

asterotes

Apprentice
LV

Oct 28, 2021
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
ScreenShot00012.png

I accept scrip donations to buy pack .
ScreenShot00038.png
ScreenShot00002.png
ScreenShot00008.png
ScreenShot00024.png
ScreenShot00004.png
ScreenShot00016.png
ScreenShot00000.png

pinkink

Trusted
Apprentice
LV

Jul 22, 2020
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
The environment looks really nice, but it seems too much like a copy-paste of DCS.
Also, if this is your first project, I would highly recommend starting with a single-player game, rather than an MMO.
Removing the complications of replication, network code and protocols and all that, will free you up to create an actual gaming experience,
maybe even an enjoyable one. Perhaps you can share some video footage so that we can provide proper feedback?
Maybe share some more information about the project? What is it about? What are your plans for it? How long have you been working on it? Do you plan to create something commercial?

asterotes

Apprentice
LV

Oct 28, 2021
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
The environment looks really nice, but it seems too much like a copy-paste of DCS.
Also, if this is your first project, I would highly recommend starting with a single-player game, rather than an MMO.
Removing the complications of replication, network code and protocols and all that, will free you up to create an actual gaming experience,
maybe even an enjoyable one. Perhaps you can share some video footage so that we can provide proper feedback?
Maybe share some more information about the project? What is it about? What are your plans for it? How long have you been working on it? Do you plan to create something commercial?
Hi, thanks for the feedback, yes it is a single player slash hack now, but it has the dimensions of maps of an mmo that was the original plan, but a lot has been changed and the map remains with its original dimensions.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Leafyishere

Patron
Apprentice
LV

Sep 5, 2022
Awards
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
what blueprint did you use?
I am making my own MMO similar to Skyrim
but can't find a good starter

About Us

UDevStudio started as a simple response to all the other sites not caring about their community. We endeavor to build a prosperous forum for all to enjoy. We welcome all suggestions and forums to meet your needs.

Our Mission

UDevStudio dedicates itself to providing you the best resources for your development projects. We strive to offer you the tools and space to speak your mind and discuss topics with your peers that will help you succeed in your endeavors.