Welcome to Our Community

VPN / PROXY is NOT allowed! Hello and welcome to UDevStudio.com your #1 source for developer tools and gaming assets. Please take the opportunity to read the Rules and FAQ forum to learn more about this site.

Security Update

• NO VPN ACCESS, YOU WILL BE BANNED!
    Security for ALL users has been increased. You will be required to turn off all VPN/PROXY software before visiting this site. Any use of VPN proxy will lead directly to a BAN from the forums.

Registration is open, for closed gates access info, please visit: REGISTRATION INFO
  • Exciting News! 🎉 Starting today, we're thrilled to announce the launch of our newest section: the 'Shards Market.' 🚀 Here, you'll find a marketplace where you can anonymously sell or purchase assets using SHARDS. What makes it truly special? It empowers everyone to trade for real money and get back a portion of that hard-earned cash you spent on buying assets! 💰 Discover more about this groundbreaking feature by visiting our Shards Market Rules page. Don't miss out—dive in now! 🌟

Do you use any other programs in your workflow? And if so, how/why?

Kris

Apprentice
LV

Jan 21, 2023
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
Hey there! I've been using Blender for years and recently started incorporating Unreal Engine into my workflow. It allows me to work with my assets in real-time and dramatically speeds up how I set up my scenes. I know many designers/developers use different programs in their workflows, and I wanted to know what programs you all use!

LithiumIO

Apprentice
LV

Mar 10, 2023
Awards
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
Unreal Engine, Photoshop, Sketchup, Gaea, and probably Blender eventually... this is my "arrangement" after a week of using Unreal Engine.

Jesse

Power User
Trusted
Apprentice
GB Bronator
LV

Aug 5, 2022
Awards
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
Blender, Substance Painter, Photoshop, World Machine, Unreal Engine. Those are my regulars.

horndogger

Trusted
Apprentice
LV

Aug 4, 2022
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
I use Obsidian to organize/plan my work. There is a graph view that help me get an overview of my projects and where i need to prioritize.

Reactions: Methuselas

Alzeium

Apprentice
LV

Mar 29, 2023
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
World machine is always such good crack to mess with. I love just making something completely random and seeing where it takes me.
Blender, Substance Painter, Photoshop, World Machine, Unreal Engine. Those are my regulars.

noice GIF

Methuselas

Patron
Trusted
Apprentice
GB Bronator
LV

May 30, 2023
Awards
Mos Eisley Cantina, Outer Rims, Tattooine
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
I use Obsidian to organize/plan my work. There is a graph view that help me get an overview of my projects and where i need to prioritize.
I LOVE Obsidian. Wife uses it as well and it helps out my eldest who is on the spectrum, with keeping his thoughts organized.

As for me, I use Maya/Max (depending on engine), Substance Painter, Painter (for Concept), Photoshop, Character Creator, iClone, and ZBrush. I'll probably take the Blender master class off Udemy, so I can dump my Max/Maya subs. Love the software, hate the steep subscription.

usama501

Trusted
Apprentice
LV

May 27, 2022
Awards
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
I LOVE Obsidian. Wife uses it as well and it helps out my eldest who is on the spectrum, with keeping his thoughts organized.

As for me, I use Maya/Max (depending on engine), Substance Painter, Painter (for Concept), Photoshop, Character Creator, iClone, and ZBrush. I'll probably take the Blender master class off Udemy, so I can dump my Max/Maya subs. Love the software, hate the steep subscription.
Did you have good or premium collection of brushes packs for zbrush???

usama501

Trusted
Apprentice
LV

May 27, 2022
Awards
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
i use Autodesk Maya for Modeling and rigging,
Zbrush for sculpting,
substance painter for texturing,
Unreal Engine for environment, VFX, lighting and rendering task.
adobe premier pro for editing
photoshop for small purpose of texture editing.
that is my arrangement workflow.

Methuselas

Patron
Trusted
Apprentice
GB Bronator
LV

May 30, 2023
Awards
Mos Eisley Cantina, Outer Rims, Tattooine
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
Did you have good or premium collection of brushes packs for zbrush???
It really depends on what you're looking for. Most of my brush sets are older and specifically for character modeling or hard surface modeling. I have enough brushes and alphas in my collection, that I have acquired over near 2 decades, so I'm not really purchasing brushes for ZBrush, or Photoshop, for that matter. I did check out your thread, that you posted. Unfortunately, I don't have any of the packs you are requesting.

usama501

Trusted
Apprentice
LV

May 27, 2022
Awards
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
It really depends on what you're looking for. Most of my brush sets are older and specifically for character modeling or hard surface modeling. I have enough brushes and alphas in my collection, that I have acquired over near 2 decades, so I'm not really purchasing brushes for ZBrush, or Photoshop, for that matter. I did check out your thread, that you posted. Unfortunately, I don't have any of the packs you are requesting.
Ok that is fine,
I may purchase these packs in some days,
I am sure that will improve my sculpting skill and will make it faster as well.

Reactions: Methuselas