Welcome to Our Community

Hello and welcome to UDevStudio.com your #1 source for developer tools and gaming assets. Please take the opportunity to read the Rules and FAQ forum to learn more about this site.

Welcome to Udevstudio

• We are happy to announce that ALL ads have been disabled! We will ONLY feature ads paid for by you the community! If you would like to buy Adspace reach out to an Admin or Moderator!

Elisven for G3F

Pr0fesseur

Community Founder
Staff member
JrSupervisor
LV

Nov 26, 2019
Awards
Udevstudio.com
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
elisven.jpg

Elisven is a high quality Elven character for Genesis 3 Female made using photo references.

In order to use this character you need the following products:

Genesis 3 Female:
Included with DAZ Studio 4+
Genesis 3 Female Head Morphs:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
Genesis 3 Female Body Morphs:

Features:
1 Character Apply/REM
1 Ear Apply/REM
1 Shape Apply REM
1 Mat Complete
7 Eye Colors
4 EyeShadows
5 Eyeliners
5 Lipsticks
1 Nude Lips
1 Nude Face

Material options:
Daz3D Studio Iray (.duf)

Promo Credits:

Hair:
Taia Hair by SWAM @ daz3d.com
Edwardian Hair

Grish

Trusted
Apprentice
LV

Jun 22, 2020
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
Its only my opinion but I think it will be better to make separate thread with DAZ 3D stuffs? :) like there is Autodesk, Blender etc...... or not? :D I have some DAZ stuffs :)

About Us

UDevStudio started as a simple response to all the other sites not caring about their community. We endeavor to build a prosperous forum for all to enjoy. We welcome all suggestions and forums to meet your needs.

Our Mission

UDevStudio dedicates itself to providing you the best resources for your development projects. We strive to offer you the tools and space to speak your mind and discuss topics with your peers that will help you succeed in your endeavors.