Welcome to Our Community

VPN / PROXY is NOT allowed! Hello and welcome to UDevStudio.com your #1 source for developer tools and gaming assets. Please take the opportunity to read the Rules and FAQ forum to learn more about this site.

Security Update

• NO VPN ACCESS, YOU WILL BE BANNED!
    Security for ALL users has been increased. You will be required to turn off all VPN/PROXY software before visiting this site. Any use of VPN proxy will lead directly to a BAN from the forums.

Registration is open, for closed gates access info, please visit: REGISTRATION INFO
  • Exciting News! 🎉 Starting today, we're thrilled to announce the launch of our newest section: the 'Shards Market.' 🚀 Here, you'll find a marketplace where you can anonymously sell or purchase assets using SHARDS. What makes it truly special? It empowers everyone to trade for real money and get back a portion of that hard-earned cash you spent on buying assets! đź’° Discover more about this groundbreaking feature by visiting our Shards Market Rules page. Don't miss out—dive in now! 🌟

Hey All - Questions

Apexavary

Apprentice
LV

Feb 14, 2023
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
Hey all,

Looking over the site, sharing of assets aside it seems there is a pretty decent community of Indie game developers.

I would love to kick off legitimate discussion beyond the scope of asset sharing but when I search the forums / previous discussions to see if the topics I wanna bring up are already created (so I'm not double posting threads) , a huge majority of threads are kicked off by the "Robot" user in gaming news.

Even seemingly random discussion like "How to complete random question in Dragonflight". Who runs that bot / RSS feed? Is it okay to discuss topics they've already posted (eg in the AI space)

Is most of the discussion happening on Discord - or am I just blind and missing the forum where most of this happens?

Thanks all !

Alzeium

Apprentice
LV

Mar 29, 2023
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
Hey!
Good question, I was wondering the same aswell honestly, on the discord a lot goes on under Community --> General Chat.

On the forum, If you go to the main page, and scroll down there is a general discussions section, but i'd say the discord is the way to go.

But I'm also curious where all the discussions are going down. Its taking a bit of time to get used to the layout. But I'm enjoying just exploring around the place.

About Us

UDevStudio started as a simple response to all the other sites not caring about their community. We endeavor to build a prosperous forum for all to enjoy. We welcome all suggestions and forums to meet your needs.

Our Mission

UDevStudio dedicates itself to providing you the best resources for your development projects. We strive to offer you the tools and space to speak your mind and discuss topics with your peers that will help you succeed in your endeavors.