Welcome to Our Community

VPN / PROXY is NOT allowed! Hello and welcome to UDevStudio.com your #1 source for developer tools and gaming assets. Please take the opportunity to read the Rules and FAQ forum to learn more about this site.

Security Update

• NO VPN ACCESS, YOU WILL BE BANNED!
    Security for ALL users has been increased. You will be required to turn off all VPN/PROXY software before visiting this site. Any use of VPN proxy will lead directly to a BAN from the forums.

Registration is open, for closed gates access info, please visit: REGISTRATION INFO
  • Exciting News! 🎉 Starting today, we're thrilled to announce the launch of our newest section: the 'Shards Market.' 🚀 Here, you'll find a marketplace where you can anonymously sell or purchase assets using SHARDS. What makes it truly special? It empowers everyone to trade for real money and get back a portion of that hard-earned cash you spent on buying assets! 💰 Discover more about this groundbreaking feature by visiting our Shards Market Rules page. Don't miss out—dive in now! 🌟

Hi there! :)

Blifuss

Trusted
Apprentice
LV

Jan 12, 2021
Awards
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
Hi everyone!

I didn't find a welcome section or something similar, so I created this post here. If it isn't the right place, feel free to move it pls :D

I just wanted to introduce myself as an indie developer who is starting to learn how to develop games in UE4 and create 3D models in Blender. I previously created some games in GameMaker Studio (1) and extensions, but I decided to move forward and try UE4. Happy that I did it!

I guess that this forum will be useful to share dev knowledge and test some assets before buying them in the UE Store. Will try to also share some assets, tutorials and even plugins that I already have.

What host providers do you use here to upload new content? Any suggestions?

Have a nice day!

:1193:

Reactions: Pr0fesseur and boby

boby

Apprentice
LV

Jan 13, 2021
France/French
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
Hello,

I'm new too. Good see your post because i don't find welcome section. :1539:

I try learn unreal engine and i hade bought some asset for look how they are mad it. But i coming now here because i loose money for a bad understanding. I can share some for the community want try before buy too.

For your question i can't reply. Let's look how the old member do.

Have a nice day!

Reactions: Pr0fesseur and Blifuss

troy420

LV

Nov 1, 2020
Awards
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
I am new here as well, hello to both of you gentlemen. You will find tons of information and assets on the site. It is slowly becoming more popular by the day, every morning im excited to see what has been released it like Christmas morning day after day. I would highly suggest donating i think its $20.00. It is a bit pricey for a forum sub, but the honest truth i cannot complain after my first month. I received more than I expected in content and information patreon donations have unlimited download access. Just food for thought. Anyways ill be on my way see you guys around.
,Stay Safe and God Bless.

Reactions: Pr0fesseur, Blifuss and boby

Blifuss

Trusted
Apprentice
LV

Jan 12, 2021
Awards
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
I am new here as well, hello to both of you gentlemen. You will find tons of information and assets on the site. It is slowly becoming more popular by the day, every morning im excited to see what has been released it like Christmas morning day after day. I would highly suggest donating i think its $20.00. It is a bit pricey for a forum sub, but the honest truth i cannot complain after my first month. I received more than I expected in content and information patreon donations have unlimited download access. Just food for thought. Anyways ill be on my way see you guys around.
,Stay Safe and God Bless.
I will consider it. I'm still learning about how this forum works but looks quite interesting and useful! 😄

Reactions: Pr0fesseur

About Us

UDevStudio started as a simple response to all the other sites not caring about their community. We endeavor to build a prosperous forum for all to enjoy. We welcome all suggestions and forums to meet your needs.

Our Mission

UDevStudio dedicates itself to providing you the best resources for your development projects. We strive to offer you the tools and space to speak your mind and discuss topics with your peers that will help you succeed in your endeavors.