Welcome to Our Community

Hello and welcome to UDevStudio.com your #1 source for developer tools and gaming assets. Please take the opportunity to read the Rules and FAQ forum to learn more about this site.

Welcome to Udevstudio 2.2!

• The board is Currently OPEN for free registration.

Unreal Asset 4.26 Horse Archery System UE4 4.26

Freestyle

Trusted
Apprentice
Registered
LV

Website
www.youtube.com
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

nshot00-1920x1080-412a7a05635193e42c330cfed270b87a.jpg
Features:

• Archery animation system utilizing IK
  • Blueprint only loading, aiming & shooting
  • Archery Targets
  • Simulated Mount
  • Easily migrated to another character
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

DL:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users

RepoMonster

Trusted
Apprentice
Registered
LV

Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
Share more asset to get more scrip.
Most of us who have shared assets usually do price + 0 zero at the end, so $45 ends up at 450 script, $19 asset = 200 script etc.
Plus minus 100 depending on how rare and usable the asset is.

If no one buys the asset, the price is to high. Buyers market friend.

Freestyle

Trusted
Apprentice
Registered
LV

Website
www.youtube.com
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
Ok, I think too high or too low scripts are not suitable. The website forum should publish a standard. I suggest that the minimum is 50, the highest 500. If there is no one is willing to pay 700 after a week, I will decrease.

Justice

JrSupervisor
Trusted
Apprentice
Registered
LV

Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
Most of us who have shared assets usually do price + 0 zero at the end, so $45 ends up at 450 script, $19 asset = 200 script etc.
Plus minus 100 depending on how rare and usable the asset is.

If no one buys the asset, the price is to high. Buyers market friend.
Those who have shared asset with cheap price (0 to 75 scrip) are from another leak site. It's not original asset from them.
As long you share original asset you can give the highest price you want, but you must give a low price for not original asset from you.
So even you share 100$ asset (which is 100$ = 1k script in your calculation), but it's free from another site, you can't put a 1k scrip here.

This is all depends who share the asset. Those who give the high price, usually he may not really need a more a scrip and don't want to spread the asset widely.
Even with a high price at the end someone will buy it for who really need it.

If people share their asset and put on a cheap price, a lot people can buy it and that's mean people don't need share more asset because every new asset coming at here, they can grab it so easily.
If you want to make this community keep alive, you must keep sharing asset.
So that's why I don't care to give a high price for my original asset, because in return someone will share his asset to get more scrip, so in the end he can buy my asset.

This community not build for people are share only one asset and gone.
You must understand this.

Last edited:

nuke76

Apprentice
Registered
LV

Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
Im just new and must be the last one to say something, but 50 dir me can be a fair price especially compared to full system (ai, water, Sky etc.)

BayKukla

Apprentice
Registered
LV

Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
thanks.

Now I have a project with als+dcs+HAP+RPGinv without any problems. I am trying to implement this system as well. I couldn't decide whether I should add the upper and lower body of the character by dividing it. any advice? Anyone working on it?

About Us

UDevStudio started as a simple response to all the other sites not caring about their community. We endeavor to build a prosperous forum for all to enjoy. We welcome all suggestions and forums to meet your needs.

Our Mission

UDevStudio dedicates itself to providing you the best resources for your development projects. We strive to offer you the tools and space to speak your mind and discuss topics with your peers that will help you succeed in your endeavors.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks