Welcome to Our Community

VPN / PROXY is NOT allowed! Hello and welcome to UDevStudio.com your #1 source for developer tools and gaming assets. Please take the opportunity to read the Rules and FAQ forum to learn more about this site.

Security Update

• NO VPN ACCESS, YOU WILL BE BANNED!
    Security for ALL users has been increased. You will be required to turn off all VPN/PROXY software before visiting this site. Any use of VPN proxy will lead directly to a BAN from the forums.

Registration is open, for closed gates access info, please visit: REGISTRATION INFO
  • Exciting News! 🎉 Starting today, we're thrilled to announce the launch of our newest section: the 'Shards Market.' 🚀 Here, you'll find a marketplace where you can anonymously sell or purchase assets using SHARDS. What makes it truly special? It empowers everyone to trade for real money and get back a portion of that hard-earned cash you spent on buying assets! đź’° Discover more about this groundbreaking feature by visiting our Shards Market Rules page. Don't miss out—dive in now! 🌟

I need help with Metahumans, skeletal meshes and npc - I gift 1 month patron to who gives me a hand

durindownling

Trusted
Apprentice
LV

Oct 16, 2022
Awards
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
Hi there, I'm designing/developing a concert stage, I have not so much experience on Unreal Engine and I need the following draft things:

- A default Metahuman able to move arms/hands on a mixer based on signal/functions/coordinates received and the full body should move too to go to reach these coordinates. I would replace the logic later on a custom Metahuman.
- The Metahuman face should be not affected, cause I want to apply face tracking or animations recorded or so.
- Add skeletal and move few things by funcitons in a mixer (
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
with no animations but maybe we can find something already done), so some buttons and faders can be moved and pressed synchronized with the metahuman
- Add some colors animations to the mixer would be great too, so based on values, we change the colors and the volume meter bar.

- In the other hand, I'm investigating how to spawn random characters/metahumans/whatever NPCs and have some control on them by apply existing animations, move from one side to another side and simple things like that, so any help on this would be appreciated too, but not required for the gift!

I don't know if It sounds too much but as Metahumans are already generated with few clicks in quixel, it´s just about to create functions to move things, so if someone has experience and understands about the skeletal mesh and so, I guess it's not hard to do it. I'm gifting 1 month patron to someone who can do it quickly, correct me f I'm wrong about if this is something quick to do or not. if you need to talk about it, PM me or reply this post, whatever!
Thanks!

SchoolHomeVR

Trusted
Apprentice
LV

Mar 30, 2020
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
I would not mind helping out ,. I wonder if you have heard of the Unreal EPIC Free Samples of DMX lighting control?

I put together this video:

using the free samples. I'd be willing to let you incorporate the progress I have made with the Unreal project in this video (or any parrt thereof,. I can easily help you get your Metahuamn mixing. I can also do CUstom Metahuman CLothing if yu wan t to have cool DJ CLothes?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here is one of my Animated AI Conversational NPC's (This was recorded as I verbally asked her questions and got her responses.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here I have created a Custom Metahuman (using a mesh not from the creator tool):

Let me know!

-Woody

About Us

UDevStudio started as a simple response to all the other sites not caring about their community. We endeavor to build a prosperous forum for all to enjoy. We welcome all suggestions and forums to meet your needs.

Our Mission

UDevStudio dedicates itself to providing you the best resources for your development projects. We strive to offer you the tools and space to speak your mind and discuss topics with your peers that will help you succeed in your endeavors.