Welcome to Our Community

VPN / PROXY is NOT allowed! Hello and welcome to UDevStudio.com your #1 source for developer tools and gaming assets. Please take the opportunity to read the Rules and FAQ forum to learn more about this site.

Security Update

• NO VPN ACCESS, YOU WILL BE BANNED!
    Security for ALL users has been increased. You will be required to turn off all VPN/PROXY software before visiting this site. Any use of VPN proxy will lead directly to a BAN from the forums.

Registration is open, for closed gates access info, please visit: REGISTRATION INFO
  • Exciting News! 🎉 Starting today, we're thrilled to announce the launch of our newest section: the 'Shards Market.' 🚀 Here, you'll find a marketplace where you can anonymously sell or purchase assets using SHARDS. What makes it truly special? It empowers everyone to trade for real money and get back a portion of that hard-earned cash you spent on buying assets! 💰 Discover more about this groundbreaking feature by visiting our Shards Market Rules page. Don't miss out—dive in now! 🌟

Idea....Any chance of a website based crypto miner for conversion to Scrip?

frenchfry

Trusted
Apprentice
LV

Aug 26, 2020
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
Not wanting to give away my identity here due to the nature of things but I actually worked in many cryptocurrency based projects in the last few years. Wondering if you guys ever thought about implementing a miner system for users to donate GPU/CPU resources and convert their earnings to Scrip? I would think it might be a great way to get you guys needed finances to keep things alive and in turn users get a new option to get more Scrip in their accounts. Just an idea, sure its been tossed around before but curious if its a potential.

Got mining farm here waiting lol...just saying...be a cool way to donate and help the site out I think.

Pr0fesseur

Community Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LV

Nov 26, 2019
Awards
Udevstudio.com
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
same i have worked on a ton of crypto projects including a Masternode host,
Theres noway to really combine the two without some serious coding which i have no $$ for. Theres no longer a reason to mine crypto with proof of deposit, proof of stake etc..
I have thought about create a lightning token that you can cash out on the ETH blockchain but thats alot of work for a little benefit to the end user as most users dont want or have thetime to engage in mining staking etc...

i am not adverse to it but wont have the funds to pioneer such an endeavour. unless you know an easy way to do it :)

frenchfry

Trusted
Apprentice
LV

Aug 26, 2020
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
I sense then we may have crossed paths lol....lets just say I been deep involved in some of the core places POS came from...small world. Yea its tricky business to involve some development in a way to mine and convert to the virtual currency here I am sure. Only thing I could think of is either run some web miner and have the system pay for time mined or something to user accounts but that too probably would take some development. Sadly I never did the coding side of the projects I was in...dabbled but I would take years to figure things out. But if I can come across something that might help that out, I will definitely pass it to you guys here. Think it would fit the site, give you guys financial gains to keep things going and users have a nice avenue to earn and donate in a new way.

Pr0fesseur

Community Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LV

Nov 26, 2019
Awards
Udevstudio.com
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
if you can figure out how to integrate Dragonbyte Credits and a Crypto system securely id be all about it... i havent found any way to do it though
i really hate web miners, they are a huge security rish and Chrome forbids them from running for this very reason.

if i could figure out how to monetize with crypto id be the first on the train... adsense has since booted me 2x too so :(

reach out to meon discord and we can actually have a "chat"
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

frenchfry

Trusted
Apprentice
LV

Aug 26, 2020
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
Joined up....I gotta call it a night soon but I will hit you up sometime tomorrow definite about this stuff in the Discord. Adsense is tough, I toyed with it myself early on and they seem to pull the plug too easy for some reason. Might be a way though, its almost just having a way to call to your system and somehow link accounts in house but might take a little research out there. I am with you about the crypto stuff....once I found out about it in 2016...its been too much a way of my life....lol.

About Us

UDevStudio started as a simple response to all the other sites not caring about their community. We endeavor to build a prosperous forum for all to enjoy. We welcome all suggestions and forums to meet your needs.

Our Mission

UDevStudio dedicates itself to providing you the best resources for your development projects. We strive to offer you the tools and space to speak your mind and discuss topics with your peers that will help you succeed in your endeavors.