An Autodesk Maya plug-in for feature film and games animators on Windows and Linux. Ragdoll is a real-time physics solver for Maya, similar the native nCloth and nHair solvers except it works on transforms rather than points. That makes it better equipt to integrate with your existing animation controls and doesn't require translating from points like people did in the 90's.
- Let the computer handle weight and contacts.
For Dynamic Performances
- Focus more on what characters to do, less on how they do it.
- Simulate NURBS controls, locators, polygons and empty groups
- General-purpose physics solver
- First-class Python API
- Bring physics out of Maya..