Welcome to Our Community

VPN / PROXY is NOT allowed! Hello and welcome to UDevStudio.com your #1 source for developer tools and gaming assets. Please take the opportunity to read the Rules and FAQ forum to learn more about this site.

Security Update

• NO VPN ACCESS, YOU WILL BE BANNED!
    Security for ALL users has been increased. You will be required to turn off all VPN/PROXY software before visiting this site. Any use of VPN proxy will lead directly to a BAN from the forums.

Registration is open, for closed gates access info, please visit: REGISTRATION INFO
  • Exciting News! 🎉 Starting today, we're thrilled to announce the launch of our newest section: the 'Shards Market.' 🚀 Here, you'll find a marketplace where you can anonymously sell or purchase assets using SHARDS. What makes it truly special? It empowers everyone to trade for real money and get back a portion of that hard-earned cash you spent on buying assets! 💰 Discover more about this groundbreaking feature by visiting our Shards Market Rules page. Don't miss out—dive in now! 🌟

Recommend Me a Game

rarvdiyeoturaguvu

Power User
Trusted
Apprentice
LV

Jan 13, 2021
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
Hello. I am looking for a game to play. I played almost all AAA titles. Is there anything worth playing left, or maybe indies? I prefer first person games and immersive sims. I asked on gaming forum but no one answered there.
I usually only play single player games.

Here is my list of favourites games so maybe you can recommend me something similar:

Skyrim
Bioshock Infinitite
Deus Ex HR & MD
Cyberpunk 2077
Dishonored 1-2
Mass Effect 2-3
Sims
Wolfenstein (new ones)
Metro series

I didn't like
Prey
Fallout
Outer Worlds
TESO
Oblivion
Dark Souls
Hitman
Pixel games
Top down shooters
Rust/Forest/DayZ/Stranded Deep
Dead Space
Resident Evil
MGS
Valheim
Anything with word "craft" in the name

Last edited:

serene

Apprentice
LV

Oct 15, 2020
Awards
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
Hello. I am looking for a game to play. I played almost all AAA titles. Is there anything worth playing left, or maybe indies? I prefer first person games and immersive sims. I asked on gaming forum but no one answered there.

Here is my list of favourites games so maybe you can recommend me something similar:

Skyrim
Bioshock Infinitite
Deus Ex HR & MD
Cyberpunk 2077
Dishonored
Mass Effect 2-3
Sims
Wolfenstein (new ones)

I didn't like
Prey
Fallout
Outer Worlds
TESO
Oblivion
Dark Souls
Hitman
Pixel games
Top down shooters
Dead Space
Resident Evil
MGS
Hmmm, I'd maybe check out the Metro games (Last Light, and Exodus)

Pr0fesseur

Community Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LV

Nov 26, 2019
Awards
Udevstudio.com
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
Hmm tough call..

Maybe change genres a bit.. I've been replaying some older games like knights of the old republic, force unleashed, outer worlds, new vegas with the new mods, the arkham games cause the batmobile is awesome.
Legends of dragoon, xenogears, star ocean...

Wnb

Apprentice
LV

Aug 27, 2021
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
Since you mentioned Skyrim, how about a total conversion mod for it?
They add tons of content, and while its still somehow Skyrim its just so much more.

Popular examples would be:
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
and there are so many more with 1000s hours of content. 👍

Reactions: Pr0fesseur

Wir3d

Trusted
Apprentice
LV

Apr 5, 2022
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
Without any doubt (as I don't see it in your list):

If you are into Souls like games (Demon Souls, Dark Souls etc) Elden Ring is piece of art and probably best game in this series.

5pr173

Apprentice
LV

Apr 15, 2022
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
I know this is late but since you like Cyberpunk 2077 and Skyrim you might like the Witcher games. All three of them are available on Steam and the first one is $10.00

OkiDoki

LV

May 4, 2022
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
Have you played the Doom games? my favorite one of the series is Doom64, it was ported to pc so u can use mouse+keyboard

hrjokerhr

Apprentice
LV

May 29, 2022
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
Witcher‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

Last edited:

Benzinfeuerzeug

Apprentice
LV

Jun 15, 2022
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
If you enjoy RPGs I'd highly recommend checking out Divinity Original Sin II - its isometric. But otherwise the best RPG I've played in a while. Huge, well written and reaches some truly funny and really grim places. Also has great Coop - something I find sorely missing most of the time.

Scythe7

Apprentice
LV

Mar 3, 2022
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone

Skyrim
Bioshock Infinitite
Deus Ex HR & MD
Cyberpunk 2077
Dishonored 1-2
Mass Effect 2-3
Sims
Wolfenstein (new ones)
Metro series

I didn't like
Prey
Fallout
Outer Worlds
TESO
Oblivion
Dark Souls
Hitman
Pixel games
Top down shooters
Dead Space
Resident Evil
MGS
Valheim

I've always Destiny 2. It's a really fun game. But I don't know what your option on shooters is and it is a multiplayer game at its core so if you're looking for a single-player game then you should check out Subnautica. It is my favourite game and it's just really awesome.

cyclops

Trusted
Apprentice
BANNED
LV

Jul 23, 2022
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
sorry if missed it but what i recommend to you is would be Max Payne , all three of em are great games you should definitly play if you have not yet. Good games friend

Reactions: IMMatthu

yayden1000

LV

Sep 29, 2022
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
You could always try something like The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild if you own a switch, or even using an emulator

SamuraiWeed

Trusted
Apprentice
LV

Oct 10, 2022
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
Since you mentioned Wolfenstein (new ones), have you tried Return to Castle Wolfenstein?
That one is my favourite in the series, although I will be honest, I wasn’t a big fan of New Wolfenstein games (especially these latest ones from a year or two ago)!

About Us

UDevStudio started as a simple response to all the other sites not caring about their community. We endeavor to build a prosperous forum for all to enjoy. We welcome all suggestions and forums to meet your needs.

Our Mission

UDevStudio dedicates itself to providing you the best resources for your development projects. We strive to offer you the tools and space to speak your mind and discuss topics with your peers that will help you succeed in your endeavors.