Welcome to Our Community

Hello and welcome to UDevStudio.com your #1 source for developer tools and gaming assets. Please take the opportunity to read the Rules and FAQ forum to learn more about this site.

Welcome to Udevstudio 2.2!

• The board is Currently OPEN for free registration.

Exclusive Resource Marketplace Open Now!

Pr0fesseur

Community Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Apprentice
Registered
LV

Awards
Website
Udevstudio.com
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
Welcome to the Resource Marketplace!
The Marketplace is designed for you to sell your own assets, art, music, whatever!
To open a Marketplace Seller account all you need to do is buy your store under the shop
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Please contact me when you want to set up your store! I will get you started!

Once you open your marketplace follow the instructions below to add content!

Instructions

1. Head on over to the marketplace Dashboard
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

2. Select "My Products"
3. Click "Add resource"
4. Choose the resource Category you want to post your material to
5. Choose an appropriate prefix that best matches your resource
6. Create a descriptive title
7. Enter a Tag line (optional)
8. Choose how your asset will be delivered
9. Select a version number (Optional but handy if you will update over time)
10. Select the Sell Resource Checkbox if you wish to monetize your resource
11. Choose the type of product you wish to sell
12. Enter your paypal address or select "accept other payment"
13. If this is a licensed product choose how long the license lasts
14. Enter the price and currency of your choice
15. If the item can be renewed for a lesser cost enter the cost here
16. If you need users to renew before "x" days of expiration enter the time in days here
17. Is there a restriction on the license per seat, per computer, per user etc
18. What is the maximum quantity a user may purchase?
19. Please include a clear and concise terms and conditions to mitigate any legal ramifications and arbitration
20. Provide a detailed resource description
21. Apply the appropriate tags to help your customers find your asset
22. Add an additional information and support page url (optional)
23. Upload a graphical representation of your asset

Attachments

• Marketplace.png
    Marketplace.png
    37.4 KB · Views: 2,922
Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

Orca

Trusted
Apprentice
Registered
LV

Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
Will this be a epic store alternative or a place where you can give a link to your product on the epic store?

Pr0fesseur

Community Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Apprentice
Registered
LV

Awards
Website
Udevstudio.com
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
Will this be a epic store alternative or a place where you can give a link to your product on the epic store?
This is for any artistic content.
The game Engine stores such as epic and unity do not allow any modified content or artistic content photos videos etc.

Many people have found great solutions to store content integrations or modifications that they put an extraordinary amount of work into. But you cannot resell this content.

The plan is to allow users to monetize their hard work either by providing content or labor that wouldn't necessarily meet the conditions of other stores.

Another example would be menu or UI configurations or services. Artwork, customer sky spheres etc. The sky's the limit.

What this is not to be used for is selling others work or copyrighted work.

If it takes someone 3 hours of work to combine 2 assets then you are paying for their labor to combine them and not for the assets themselves.

You will obviously have to pay for the original content and receive a license to do so.

I hope this clears up a little bit, however the marketplace and media gallery will be a feature for creators who would not be able to share their artwork otherwise.

The content will be moderated but will not be restricted and therefore will allow nudity and artistic content so long as it does not violate any law such as child abuse or criminal activity.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask.

Orca

Trusted
Apprentice
Registered
LV

Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
This is for any artistic content.
The game Engine stores such as epic and unity do not allow any modified content or artistic content photos videos etc.

Many people have found great solutions to store content integrations or modifications that they put an extraordinary amount of work into. But you cannot resell this content.

The plan is to allow users to monetize their hard work either by providing content or labor that wouldn't necessarily meet the conditions of other stores.

Another example would be menu or UI configurations or services. Artwork, customer sky spheres etc. The sky's the limit.

What this is not to be used for is selling others work or copyrighted work.

If it takes someone 3 hours of work to combine 2 assets then you are paying for their labor to combine them and not for the assets themselves.

You will obviously have to pay for the original content and receive a license to do so.

I hope this clears up a little bit, however the marketplace and media gallery will be a feature for creators who would not be able to share their artwork otherwise.

The content will be moderated but will not be restricted and therefore will allow nudity and artistic content so long as it does not violate any law such as child abuse or criminal activity.

If you have any other questions feel free to ask.
Makes sense. looking forward to it

Reactions: 1 user

albinff

Apprentice
Registered
LV

Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
Is it available for buyers yet?

Reactions: 1 user

Dene32

Seller
Apprentice
Registered
LV

Awards
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
Are there other payment cards besides Paypal? Paypal is forbidden in my country!

Pr0fesseur

Community Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Apprentice
Registered
LV

Awards
Website
Udevstudio.com
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
unfortunately not at this moment!
Unless the author wants to accept another form of payment you should reach out to the owner and ask!

Dene32

Seller
Apprentice
Registered
LV

Awards
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
I combined the templates and wanted to sell them here, but I guess that's not possible.

Pr0fesseur

Community Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Apprentice
Registered
LV

Awards
Website
Udevstudio.com
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
I combined the templates and wanted to sell them here, but I guess that's not possible.
The marketplace only supports Paypal (for now) sorry, but you can accept another forma of currency say crypto with a cryptocurrency link

About Us

UDevStudio started as a simple response to all the other sites not caring about their community. We endeavor to build a prosperous forum for all to enjoy. We welcome all suggestions and forums to meet your needs.

Our Mission

UDevStudio dedicates itself to providing you the best resources for your development projects. We strive to offer you the tools and space to speak your mind and discuss topics with your peers that will help you succeed in your endeavors.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks