Welcome to Our Community

Hello and welcome to UDevStudio.com your #1 source for developer tools and gaming assets. Please take the opportunity to read the Rules and FAQ forum to learn more about this site.

Duplicate Accounts

• Please be advised. Duplicate accounts are not allowed. If you are having problems creating an account reach out to us on Discord and we will help you. https://discord.gg/AhFgpXhM Duplicate accounts will get banned without notice.

Gaming News Today's Wordle answer guide #369: Thursday, June 23

Moderator Bot

Administrator
Trusted
Apprentice
LV

Dec 7, 2019
Awards
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
Thursday's Wordle answer, and a hint to help you out.

It's almost the end of the week so let's celebrate with the answer to the June 23 (369) Wordle. Even though I get my Wordle in every day, it's always exciting when those letters flip over. A life-saving green out of nowhere, a yellow that sometimes throws up more puzzles than it does answers, and what seemed like a sure bet was, in reality, a dull grey no. I don't think I'll ever get tired of it.

If you've had your fun for today, maybe you'd like to take a look at our
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
instead? I'm sure I can help, no matter why you've dropped in today. I can give you a clue, the answer, and if you're not sure how to play Wordle I can get you up to speed quickly and easily.

Wordle June 23: A helpful hint​

However you use this word, it's always about being on the very edge of something. At times this can be a literal cliff face, but often it's more metaphorical—and almost always negative. There's only one vowel today.

Wordle today: 369 answer​

Let's turn those yellow boxes into a successful row of greens for you. The answer to the June 23 (369) Wordle is BRINK.

How Wordle works​

In Wordle you're presented with five empty boxes to work with, and you need to suss out a secret five-letter word which fits in those boxes. You've only got six guesses to nail it.

Start with the
, like "RAISE"—that's good because it contains three common vowels and no repeat letters. Hit Enter and the boxes will show you which letters you've got right or wrong.

If a box turns ⬛️, that letter isn't in the secret word at all. 🟨 means the letter is in the word, but not in that position. 🟩 means you've nailed the letter, it's in the word and in the right spot.

As you'll know from our top
, in the next row, repeat the process for your second guess using what you learned from your previous guess. You have six tries and can only use real words (so no filling the boxes with EEEEE to see if there's an E).

Originally, Wordle was dreamed up by software engineer Josh Wardle, as a surprise for his partner who loves
. From there it spread to his family, and finally got released to the public. The word puzzle game has since inspired tons of
, refocusing the daily gimmick around music or math or geography. It wasn't long before Wordle became so popular it was
. Surely it's only a matter of time before we all solely communicate in tricolor boxes.

About Us

UDevStudio started as a simple response to all the other sites not caring about their community. We endeavor to build a prosperous forum for all to enjoy. We welcome all suggestions and forums to meet your needs.

Our Mission

UDevStudio dedicates itself to providing you the best resources for your development projects. We strive to offer you the tools and space to speak your mind and discuss topics with your peers that will help you succeed in your endeavors.