FORUM RULES AND POSTING GUIDELINES
UDevStudio® is a community of individuals of all ages, who are here to learn new information, to help each other, and to help their fellow peers.
With that in mind, we ask that all members, please, follow these simple rules in order to create an atmosphere where everyone feels comfortable.
Default language on the forum is English if you wish to change this see here >
The rules are as follows:
- All information and instructions given within these forums, are to be used at your own risk. By following, or using any of this information, you give up the right to hold UDevStudio.com, it's staff, and it's members, liable for any damages. Your access to and use of the forums is subject exclusively to these Terms and Conditions. You will not use the website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited, by these Terms and Conditions. By using the website, you are fully accepting the terms, conditions, and disclaimers, contained in this notice. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions, you must immediately stop using the Website.
- All the forums are categorized by topics. Please, post your questions, or messages, in the appropriate forum.
- Answers to many of the questions you may have can be found in the Tutorials Section, Glossary, or from other posts on the message boards. Please, use the search functions, at the top right of each page, to find your answers. If you are still having problems, feel free to post your question.
- All help must be provided in the forums, or, on our Discord Server. We do not allow support to be provided, or requested, via personal message, email, or remote desktop control programs, such as LogMeIn, TeamViewer.
- If a topic is posted in a forum, that is not appropriate for the question, the staff has the right to move that topic, to another better-suited forum.
- Posting links in order to generate affiliate commissions is not permitted at UDevStudios.com. Any posts that are deemed to be posted, in order to generate affiliate commissions, regardless of the product being promoted, will be deleted. If a user continues to create affiliate SPAM posts, they will be banned.
- There will be no use of profanity on our message boards. This will not be tolerated and can lead to immediate suspension.
- When posting, please use proper grammar. Refrain from 'text-message' style substitutions of words like 'u' for 'you', and 'ur' for 'your'. This is a multi-national forum, and some of our non-English speaking members must use translation software, which is confused by abbreviations. Most of our volunteer members are very busy helping as many people as they can, and a post that is hard to read will often be overlooked.
- There will be no racial, ethnic, or gender-based insults, or any other personal discriminations. This will not be tolerated and can lead to immediate suspension.
- There will be no posts that offend or hurt any other member, be it on purpose, or not. This includes flaming or instigating arguments.
- Spamming is not permitted; please keep all your posts as constructive as possible.
- Pornography may NOT be linked in any shape or form.
- This forum has the right to request alteration, or deletion, of any offensive post. If this is not done in a prompt manner, the Staff will delete the material themselves.
- Posts may be deleted, for any reason the forum administrators deem reasonable.
- Pictures may be posted, as long as they are not explicit, offensive, or copyrighted.
- Advertisements, of any sort, are not permitted. This includes member names, and links, to commercial sites in signatures, or in posts. You also may not solicit sales for Newegg through the use of promotion, or coupon codes. If you would like to advertise on our site, contact us.
- In order to reduce spam on the site, you will not be able to add a signature to your account, until you reach 25 posts. Signatures are limited to 5 lines, or 2000 characters; whichever comes first. If your signature is larger than the allotted size given or deemed unacceptable, you will be requested to adjust your signature. Failure to comply will result in the removal of your signature.
- Only one image per signature. Images in signatures must also be no larger than 500 pixels wide X 90 pixels high. If you have more than one image, you will be requested to remove one. If this is not done in a timely manner, the staff has the right to modify your signature, to abide by these rules.
- Any links in signatures or profiles, cannot be commercial in nature, or they will be removed by UDevStudio. You may not put links in your signature soliciting donations unless you are in certain member groups. Those member groups that are allowed, will be expressly notified. If you have a personal website or off-site help resource, that is more than fine, but you can not sell products, or services, through your signature. Multiple links to the same site, unless for a very specific reason, are not permitted in a signature and will be removed.
- Avatars must be in good taste. This means no vulgar or violent images, pornography, or profanity. Avatars that are found to be inappropriate, will be removed at the discretion of the staff.
- Linking to hate, anti-Semitic, racist, or pornography sites, is not permitted.
- Links in your signature must be unobtrusive and can not use formatting so that attention is brought to them.
- A member's display name can not be an email address or nonsense words. This rule is in place, to protect you from spambots, who will pick up your email address, and spam you.
- Members may only have one account on this forum, there is no need to have more than one.
- Any impersonation of a user from these forums, in any mode of communication, is strictly prohibited and will result in a ban.
- Linked, and locked topics, are pruned regularly, to reduce page clutter. If you have a question about where your topic went, please PM a Moderator, or Administrator, before starting a new topic, asking where it went, or posting a duplicate of the original topic. We will be happy to provide you with a link to the new location, or a reason why it was locked and/or removed.
- There are NO copyrighted Assets Hosted by this site. We do NOT sell any copyrighted materials.
1. Grant of License to Your Content
b. You agree that Epic may grant to Customers a non-exclusive, worldwide, and perpetual license to download, use, copy, post, modify, promote, license, sell, publicly perform, publicly display, digitally perform, distribute, or transmit the Content for personal, promotional, and/or commercial purposes (“Digital Rights”). Both Parties expressly acknowledge that distribution of the Content to Customers via the Marketplace is not a sale of the Content but the grant of Digital Rights to Customers. Such Digital Rights shall be granted pursuant to Epic’s then-current end user license agreement for the Marketplace (“EULA”)
By downloading or using any files shared on this community, you agree that you will access the content solely for your private, personal, non-commercial use.
None of the content used in any way may be made public, sold, or distributed without the prior written consent of the copyright holder or author.
If you did not personally purchase the asset or file from the original author or marketplace, you do NOT have any Digital Rights for that material. If you wish to use a specific asset in your public projects, you must purchase the digital rights for that content.
Violation of any of these rules can lead to a banning of the user from our website, and deletion of their account. The consequences will be determined by the Staff, on a case by case basis.
When posting, you agree that the administrators and the moderators of this forum have the right to modify, delete, edit, or close any topic, signature, account, or profile data at any time that they see fit. If you have any questions concerning this, please do not start a new thread, but rather, private message an administrator, or moderator.
Posting any of these assets to other forums is expressly prohibited. Your account and those whom you have invited will all be banned. there will be no warnings given. If you believe someone is posting assets outside of this forum please contact an administrator with details ASAP.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact an Admin or Moderator.