Welcome to Our Community

VPN / PROXY is NOT allowed! Hello and welcome to UDevStudio.com your #1 source for developer tools and gaming assets. Please take the opportunity to read the Rules and FAQ forum to learn more about this site.

Security Update

• NO VPN ACCESS, YOU WILL BE BANNED!
    Security for ALL users has been increased. You will be required to turn off all VPN/PROXY software before visiting this site. Any use of VPN proxy will lead directly to a BAN from the forums.

Registration is open, for closed gates access info, please visit: REGISTRATION INFO
  • Exciting News! 🎉 Starting today, we're thrilled to announce the launch of our newest section: the 'Shards Market.' 🚀 Here, you'll find a marketplace where you can anonymously sell or purchase assets using SHARDS. What makes it truly special? It empowers everyone to trade for real money and get back a portion of that hard-earned cash you spent on buying assets! 💰 Discover more about this groundbreaking feature by visiting our Shards Market Rules page. Don't miss out—dive in now! 🌟

Whats your hobby?

rynage

Apprentice
BANNED
LV

Nov 14, 2021
Awards
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
Hey there!
Just wanted to know whats your hobby, what you do in your free time?

Basically I love to make game concepts and sometimes draw. Never did a game in my life (probably not that much time).

Kris

Apprentice
LV

Jan 21, 2023
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
In my free time a play games with friends on discord, and ride my skateboard
:889:

Reactions: Methuselas

nirurin

Trusted
Apprentice
LV

Feb 2, 2023
Awards
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
3D modelling was my hobby, and still is, though I now also do it for work. Gaming too. Tinkering with various projects and technical doo-dads is what I generally spend far too much time down rabbit-holes with.

Reactions: Methuselas

Methuselas

Patron
Trusted
Apprentice
GB Bronator
LV

May 30, 2023
Awards
Mos Eisley Cantina, Outer Rims, Tattooine
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
Ahh, the old plastic crack.

New rules this week too.

You have NO idea. The oldest, is 14 and he's got a Necron army. The middle, 10, he's at that point where he wants his own army and the youngest, 6, he wants to know why he can't play with the figures, so I lost half my Primaris marines, to him, so he could play with them and his legos. 🤣

DOW was just released on GOG, so I picked it up and now, everyone is playing Dawn of War. I'm grateful I just got a new Dev Box everyone wants to use now. 😒

nirurin

Trusted
Apprentice
LV

Feb 2, 2023
Awards
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
You have NO idea. The oldest, is 14 and he's got a Necron army. The middle, 10, he's at that point where he wants his own army and the youngest, 6, he wants to know why he can't play with the figures, so I lost half my Primaris marines, to him, so he could play with them and his legos. 🤣

DOW was just released on GOG, so I picked it up and now, everyone is playing Dawn of War. I'm grateful I just got a new Dev Box everyone wants to use now. 😒

Haha, always the way!

About Us

UDevStudio started as a simple response to all the other sites not caring about their community. We endeavor to build a prosperous forum for all to enjoy. We welcome all suggestions and forums to meet your needs.

Our Mission

UDevStudio dedicates itself to providing you the best resources for your development projects. We strive to offer you the tools and space to speak your mind and discuss topics with your peers that will help you succeed in your endeavors.