Welcome to Our Community

Hello and welcome to UDevStudio.com your #1 source for developer tools and gaming assets. Please take the opportunity to read the Rules and FAQ forum to learn more about this site.

Duplicate Accounts

• Please be advised. Duplicate accounts are not allowed. If you are having problems creating an account reach out to us on Discord and we will help you. https://discord.gg/AhFgpXhM Duplicate accounts will get banned without notice.

World Creator Enterprise 2.4.0b.1

Enlil

Power User
Trusted
Apprentice
LV

May 14, 2020
Awards
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
wc.jpg

The main file is a TORRENT, the assets are a direct site download

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Installation Instruction (WIN):
1. Delete C:\Users\Username\Documents\WorldCreator Folder if you have

2. *****Block this application with firewall*****
The Easiest Way to do in windows just downloads and run

this app. turn the Add to Exe context menu from Options.. and right-click on the World Creator 2.4.0b1.exe and click on Firewall app blocker->Block in windows firewall this is what I use...

3. Open the World Creator 2.4.0b1.exe the first time it will give you a login screen. then close it...

4. Go To C:\Users\Username\Documents\WorldCreator and Past the user.lic file there...

5. Open the World Creator 2.4.0b1.exe... And Hav Fun

Reactions: 1 users

MNGO

Apprentice
LV

Dec 7, 2021
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
Does this function fully? I've seen a lot of uploads of old World Creator 2 versions that function 90% of the way, and then completely fail to export or do anything meaningful with the data.
I've been looking to try world editor to see if it would even work for what I aim to do but the base cost is far too high for the risk of it not performing to my needs.

Pr0fesseur

Community Founder
Staff member
Administrator
LV

Nov 26, 2019
Awards
Udevstudio.com
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
Does this function fully? I've seen a lot of uploads of old World Creator 2 versions that function 90% of the way, and then completely fail to export or do anything meaningful with the data.
I've been looking to try world editor to see if it would even work for what I aim to do but the base cost is far too high for the risk of it not performing to my needs.
if it doesent I have V 2 RC 13 works fine

MNGO

Apprentice
LV

Dec 7, 2021
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
4. Go To C:\Users\Username\Documents\WorldCreator and Past the user.lic file there...
The file that was linked to did not contain a user.lic file within it,
And when I try to run an export the dialogue goes through as normal but no file is ever created. Not sure if this is my fault or a problem in general.

hurltim

LV

May 8, 2022
Scrip
Shards
Gemstone
View attachment 27900

The main file is a TORRENT, the assets are a direct site download

Installation Instruction (WIN):
1. Delete C:\Users\Username\Documents\WorldCreator Folder if you have

2. *****Block this application with firewall*****
The Easiest Way to do in windows just downloads and run

this app. turn the Add to Exe context menu from Options.. and right-click on the World Creator 2.4.0b1.exe and click on Firewall app blocker->Block in windows firewall this is what I use...

3. Open the World Creator 2.4.0b1.exe the first time it will give you a login screen. then close it...

5. Open the World Creator 2.4.0b1.exe... And Hav Fun

-=Stripped Content=-
Where can I get the license file please?

About Us

UDevStudio started as a simple response to all the other sites not caring about their community. We endeavor to build a prosperous forum for all to enjoy. We welcome all suggestions and forums to meet your needs.

Our Mission

UDevStudio dedicates itself to providing you the best resources for your development projects. We strive to offer you the tools and space to speak your mind and discuss topics with your peers that will help you succeed in your endeavors.